Colorado Culminating Event
The Colorado Excellence in Equity Culminating Event which was held on June 19th and June 20th 2014 was a success.
Leading Socially Conscious Research
We're committed to closing the racial-equity gap.
Making an impact
Our data tools help institutions change their own practices.
We're committed to increasing Latina & Latino access to STEM.
Equity in Excellence For Colorado's Future: A Policy Audit and Analysis
A new report by the Center for Urban Education and the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education. May 2014
Report to the Senate Education Committee by Dr. Bensimon
Dr. Estela Bensimon participated at the California State Senate Education Committee's Joint Information Hearing on Accountability for Postsecondary Education Performance. March 2014
Addressing Latino Outcomes at California's Hispanic-Serving Institutions
A new paper to be presented at the Institute for Equity, Effectiveness and Excellence at Hispanic Serving Institutions, Latino Outcomes at California's Hispanic-Serving Institutions analyzes data on the 112 Hispanic-Serving Institutions in California. October 2013
Why Race: The Future of Equity in Higher Education
"Why Race?" is designed as a resource for higher education practitioners who are interested in starting conversations about race on their campus, or who must address questions of why color-blind approaches do not lead to equity. June 2013
- Center for Urban Education’s Commentary of CA Governor’s Innovation Award Criterial
- Bensimon to Serve on Reconvened Dellums Commission
- CUE's Co-Directors shares why President Obama visited LA Trade Tech Community College
- CUE Responds to Questions about the Need for Racial Equity/Inequity Analytics in 21st Century Higher Education
- Dr. Bensimon Speaks at the Senate Education Committee Joint Information Hearing