Our one-day workshops are hosted by your institution, with CUE staff and facilitators on-site working with groups of 10 to 60 people. Groups larger than 60 individuals are also possible. Cost for one day workshops:
$10,000-$30,000 depending on group size.
Past webinar and workshop topics and themes:
• Becoming practitioner-researchers
• Inquiry Protocols – examples include Syllabus review, web scan, and site-observations
• Creating and Sustaining Change
• Data Use – Can include a custom Vital Signs Report (a measure of an institution’s equity “health”)
*Learn more about our campus workshops
One or Two-Day Institutes are hosted by your institution and include CUE staff and facilitators on-site, working with groups of 100 to 200 people. Institutes will provide workbooks for each participant and an interactive webinar prior to the event. Cost for Institutes: $30,000 for a one-day institute; $50,000 for a two-day institute. Events larger than 200 individuals, requests for specific data analysis, and keynote speakers are also possible with advance notice and incurring an additional cost.
Past institute topics and themes:
• Equity-Minded Hiring
• Equity-Minded Teaching
• Student Equity Plan (SEPI)